Portal and API Updates
API Key Approvals
- When generating API keys on the portal, you now have the ability to set a required number of approvals amount.
- By default, each participants' has been set to zero. If you would like this changed, please get in touch with a Zero Hash representative so that they can make the configuration change.
- Until an API Key is officially approved, no calls can be made by that newly created key.
- You can view the API Key status via the "status" column:
- You can also view the audit history via the "details" button, including who on your team has already created or approved a key:
API Key Expirations
- When creating new keys (after clicking "Add API Key"), you can set an expiration date. After the expiry, the key will no longer be functional.
- If you would not like the key to expire, simply leave the field blank.
- This mechanism can help force your organization to implement frequent key change-outs.