GET and POST /withdrawals/requests
- Clients can now specify a client_withdrawal_request_id within the POST/withdrawals/requests body and then GET/withdrawals/requests based on the client_withdrawal_request_id, via a query parameter.
- This allows platforms to easily link their ID with Zero Hash's (withdrawal_request_id).
- You can now filter your GET /participants request by participant_code.
- This is a quick way to retrieve a single participant of interest, rather than sifting through a potentially large list.
- The response body has not changed.
All changes reflected in our API Documentation.