User Roles Updates
Due to client feedback, we are rolling out a series of updates that will simplify user roles and their related permissions. The general goal is to have less user roles and make their permissions more intuitive. We have split the release into 2 phases.
- Deprecating the Funding role
- All actions that were previously able to be carried out by this role are now assumed under the Admin role.
- Authorized Signer updates
- Clients cannot enable or disable an Authorized Signer for a user. It must be done by Seed ops as there are AML/KYC implications. Please contact email@example.com or a shared Slack/Telegram channel if you wish to make a change to your account.
- Authorized Signers must be Admins. So clients will not be able to turn off the Admin role for someone who is an Authorized Signer.
Phase 2 (2020-05-21)
- See release notes here.