In addition to our pre-trade and post-trade controls, Seed can utilize several checks to reduce the risk that participants enter into positions that are overly risky, according to their parameters and limits.
- Global and instrument-level limits on Desks.
- Real-time P&L tracking and pre-trade credit checks.
- Circuit Breakers pause trading activity temporarily after certain volatility thresholds are met. These reduce the potential for large price swings.
- Price Bands will set a tolerance on the price on orders and trades accepted for that day.
- Min/Max Order Quantities provide contract number bands within which orders must be placed.
- Order Expiry ensures all resting orders expire by end-of-day.
- Instrument Restrictions can be imposed at a Participant-level, if they choose to completely turn off access to a market for their traders.