As a US based entity Zero Hash Holdings Ltd. ("Zero Hash"), has a variety of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism regulations are tied to the following licenses: Money Services Business (FinCEN), Money Transmitter License in 46 states, FINTRAC, and two BitLicenses with the New York State Department of Financial Services ("NYDFS"). Zero Hash and its subsidiaries have several programs and policies that work to ensure that Zero Hash is not facilitating money laundering or terrorist activities. The programs and procedures include but are not limited to the following:
- Zero Hash has a full Compliance Team with an AML/KYC Analyst that serves to ensure that Zero Hash is compliant with all legislations, regulation, rules, and industry guidance to prevent money
laundering and terrorist activity.
- Zero Hash has a full Know Your Customer program with the collection of information on applicant beginning at on-boarding to the marketplace. This information is reviewed and verified before the any access to the Marketplace is given.
- Once a Participant is granted access to the Marketplace they are reviewed once yearly as a part of the Customer Due Diligence process and those Participants that present higher risk, such as Politically Exposed Persons, are reviewed twice a year.
- Everyday all participants and applicants are scanned through a system which identifies
sanctioned individuals and entities from the watchlists of Australia, Canada, Switzerland,
European Union, Japan, United Nations, United Kingdom, and United States.
- If any money laundering or terrorist activities are suspected this information is shared with the relevant authorities such as FinCEN, which is a part of the U.S. Department of Treasury.
- All employees of Zero Hash and its subsidiaries receive Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance training every year to raise awareness of AML and Compliance policies and programs.