- As of 2021-04-01, Platform Operators can now withdraw ETH to Smart Contract addresses via the Zero Hash API.
How it Works
- You use the same endpoint to trigger a withdrawal- POST /withdrawals/requests.
- We've added a new optional field called
input_data. This is the ABI encoding of the function and its arguments in RLP format.
- This field is validated against an allowable list from our wallet provider.
- The ABI encoded value needs the hex prefix "0x". Example:
- Here is an example payload:
- You can retrieve the
transaction_idin the GET /withdrawals/requests or GET /withdrawals/requests:id endpoint the same way you would for a non-smart contract transaction.
Here is a helpful tool to generate your ABI encoded value.