- Zero Hash will be releasing changes to the GET /accounts endpoint at some point during the week starting on Monday 2021-03-29.
- Monday the earliest, Thursday the latest.
- After this release, we'll no longer be returning records where the account balance is 0 on the GET /accounts response.
- This applies to a generic call in addition to a call where you use a query parameter.
- If you don't receive a record, you can safely assume the balance is 0.
- This will drastically improve query performance.
We will be transparent as to the exact release time and follow-up once successful. Thank you to our customers for your continued support.